Halinski 1:200 HMS Hood (No. 3)

• Hallo, Ich beendete gerade, die Halinski 1:200 HMS Haube zu errichten. Es war mein erstes 1:200 Schiff. Ich entdeckte Sachen eines Paares über diesen Installationssatz:

1. Ich empfehle Sie Nehmen es einem Kopie Platz und erhalte es zuerst kopiert. Der Karte Vorrat, der im tatsächlichen Installationssatz benutzt wird, ist auch glossy/thin für meinen Geschmack. Er würde wirklich schwach schauen, wenn ich verwendet hatte, was enthalten war.

2. Trocknen Sie Sitz alle Stücke. Wie anderwohin erwähnt, hat dieser Installationssatz ziemlich viele misfitting Stücke. Ich benutzte Vorrat von den Fässern, um auszufüllen, was fehlend oder den Mund aufsperrend war.

3. Stellen Sie, eine ungefähr 1/16"Breite den untereren Rumpfstücken hinzuzufügen sicher. Ich habe ein Paar, das kleine Abstände diese und die Rumpfseiten bewteen. Sicherer Wunsch I tat ich dies selbst. Sobald gebissen, shy zweimal.....

4. Sie MÜSSEN einen anderen Hinweis erhalten, um dieses Modell zu errichten. Ich geschah gerade, eine Kopie von Anatomie eines Schiffs zu haben: HMS Haube, die, die ich erhielt, während ich in Großbritannien stationiert wurde. Eine was für GROSSE Hilfe!! Die Anweisungen, unnötig zu sagen, sind ungefähr so schlecht, wie Sie erhalten können! Jetzt denke ich, daß ich anfange, auf meinem 1:400 Norfolk für eine Änderung zu arbeiten, hehehe....

- Ski

• Sky.
    Yes, please just write in english. Most people here will read it without problems. And if there are some I'll be glad to help out.

Cheers
    Jan

• Sorry about that guys. Sometimes the best of intentions goes awry! I should of checked it better. I know HMS Haube isn't correct!! :rolleyes:

Here is what I was trying to say:

I'm happy with how it turned out. It was my first 1:200 scale model. A couple things with the Halinski HMS Hood:

1. I recommend you take it to a copy place and get it copied first. The card stock used in the actual kit is too glossy/thin for my taste. It would look really flimsy if I had used what was included.

2. Dry fit all pieces. As mentioned elsewhere, this kit has quite a few misfitting pieces. I used stock from the barrels to fill in what was missing or gaping.

3. Make sure you add about a 1/16" width to the lower hull pieces. I have a couple small gaps bewteen these and the hull sides. I sure wish I did this myself. Once bitten, twice shy.....

4. You MUST get another reference to build this model. I just happened to have a copy of Anatomy of A Ship: HMS Hood, that I got while I was stationed in the UK. What a BIG help!! The instructions, needless to say, are about as bad as you can get!

Now I think I will start working on my 1:400 Norfolk for a change, hehehe....

• I used my wife's fabric! She had some really fine linen that I cut out and used. I also knew about the tissue/water/glue method, but I was worried about ruining the turret. Here are a couple pictures of the turret construction. Note the cut-outs for the blast bags on the turrets. Next time, I think I will try the tissue method, though. With practice, I think that would look better, IMHO.

-Ski