GPM Lieferung / polnische Übersetzung nötig

• Hello, I'm not sure if I post this question in the correct subforum, but I think I have a problem.
    Let me explain.
    I have in the past made a few order from GPM, without any problems, they have always been very punctual and correct.
    However, last week I made an order for their Wariag set, the complete set with lasercut parts and metal barrels. At least, that is what I thought, till I received the package today.
    What I received was the following :
    - A color photocopy of the booklet's frontpage,
    - lots of lasercut pages on heavy paper
    - more lasercut pages on cardboard,

However, what I did NOT receive was the original booklet (the kit itself) and the metal barrels.

Just now, while writing this post I went back to their website, but I don't find the offering anymore.
    Was this due to a misinterpretation of their offering from my part, or did they make a mistake and forgot the barrels and kit ?

Anyway, from previous experience, I know they don't answer to english emails, so I'm looking for someone who could help me contact them in their own language.

• Hi Dan,
    you might be mistaken here. GPM is offering two kits of the Wariag. One is the classical one (with a laser detail kit available), the other is a complete laser cut one (all parts laser cut from cardbord). Looks like you got the last one. Which is not bad because we all would like to see pictures of that.
    However Mr Pomorski is a nice guy and he will most probably exchange it if you don't want it.

Cheers
    Jan

PS: The one you got was probably this.
    http://gpm.pl/index.php?akcja=produkt&edycja=4578

• Yes, that is indeed the one I ordered, and don't take me wrong, I'm very glad with it.
    And indeed I may be wrong to have expected the original booklet, however, on the picture you can see clearly metal barrels (or is my hangover playing with my eyes ?), and those I did not receive.

PS : don't worry about the pictures, once I get my Duilio done, you will see plenty of them, don't expect the same craftmanship of most of the people here though, I'm still a novice when it comes to cardboard modelling :]

• Ok, you are right. It might be OK that the original booklet is not part of the kit however the barrels are shown on the picture.
    I am pretty sure that Mr Pomorski does understand english. You should contact him again.

• Thank you, I'll try and see if I get any response on an english email. In the past I have sent them a couple of emails on behalf of a friend of mine who runs a shop and was interested to distribute their products over here in Belgium, but neither of us got any answer whatsoever, that's why I didn't think that mr Pomorski was familiar with english.