Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Bob43

Schüler

• »Bob43« ist männlich
  • »Bob43« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 4. Mai 2007

Beruf: Mineraloge/Chemiker d. Minenindustrie

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2007, 14:36

Canadair CL-215, kostenlos

Here's my lifework's second and latest model (I started late!), the Canadair CL-215, again free. You can download it at www.geocities.com/freecardaviation . Enter the site, and click on MY OWN FREE MODELS. It has many similarites to the CL-415, which is why I managed it so rapidly.
Since I joined this forum (with 3 other ones at the same time - cardmodels.net , scale-models.co.uk , kartonbau.de , canadairs.marignane.free.fr)), I have received so much spam, that I am considering leaving the forums. Has anyone else had the same problem? Anyway, the geocities site is always available.
Any problems or errors (2 left wings, a back-to-front tail fin, wheels missing etc), just contact me on my e-mail address.
I'm looking for 1:72 card model (to make) of a Dash 8. Any ideas where?
Cheers, and have fun.
Bob43
(you can answer in German - no problem)

• »ramatoto« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 15. Juni 2005

Beruf: Hausmeister

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2007, 14:53

Hi Bob,

first of all: many thanks for sharing your models with us!! They look really great!!

To avoid spam, hide your mail-adress! ( go to Profil, edit options) In every forum, if you want to send a mail, you can give your mail-adress via PN, if it is necessary. And hide it on your website. Don´t use a direct link to send a mail, just write your mail adress in the text, maybe without the @ symbol, so everyone who wants to sent a mail has to type it, and spamers are idlers :D

I´ve had the same problem in the past.
Gruß aus Würzburg

Ralf

Lieber eine Stunde vor dem Modell meditiert, als gar nichts getan!!:D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ramatoto« (16. Mai 2007, 14:55)

Social Bookmarks