A lot of buildings...

• Hi Ricardo. My wife has seen through my efforts to keep the storeroom clean by removing unwanted items. I'm actually attempting to make more shelf space for my addiction. Boy, have you solved that problem. Beautiful cabinetry Ricardo.

The collection behind the glass must give you so much pleasure. Outstanding. This is archival museum work.

Thanks for sharing,
    John

• Wow!!! Very impressiv!!

I´ve shown the picture to my wife, and her comment was "Forgett it!" (Maybe she has seen my dreaming eyes?) :D

Gruß aus Würzburg

Ralf

Lieber eine Stunde vor dem Modell meditiert, als gar nichts getan!!:D

• Hello Ricleite! Simple answer: GREAT! I wish I would own so much place for my models and I am little bit jealous for such a amount of beautiful buildings! When you do not need the showcase any longer... :D
    Thanks for sharing the view!

• Thanks a lot for your comments :)
    @ John - One of my colleagues in school turned out to be a good woodworker, like his father and some of his brothers. He is able, for a reasonable cost, to build whatever I draw.
    I took the picture before putting the front glasses. Otherwise there would be a lot of unwanted reflections. A couple of the glass holders are not in place. That's why the top is not straight and level.
    I guess that my space problem is solved for quite a long time. This place is far from full and some others got empty. Fortunately, I know how to solve that 'problem', hopefully not too fast...
    Michael, to answer you directly, I'm reasonably thin :D

• Hello Ricleite,

I would like to have this space for my models too!!!

Fantastic (the models and the cabinet too)!

But ... where do you store your models of aeroplanes? Another cabinet like this one???

lobob

• @ lobob - I'm glad you liked it :) Regarding the planes, you're right. There is another (much older) cabinet. And another one for Christmas models :D They are both in tricky places to take a picture but I'll try.
    Anyway, I have just one GPM plane. All the others are scratchbuilt...