Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Blue Angel

Schüler

• »Blue Angel« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 8. Juli 2011

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 4. September 2011, 12:38

A Classic car the DAF 600

Hello Folks
This paper kit of the DAF 600 Is an very old one.
I refresh the sheets becouse they are very dirty.
I ever start to build this model but then i have a problem with connect the roof on the body.
I think i don't follow the right way.(no instruction sheets.
I ever got this kit for my birthday from a friend.
I try to find the designer or other links like DAF museum Eindhoven but i can not find any thing about it.
No brand or other names.
If sombody know some thing???
If you want to build this old "caffee mill", let me hnow in a PM. AAAAh!!! I don't know it's against the law, in this forum you never know.
Here are the sheets with copymark protection.

Greetings from...Blue Angel.
»Blue Angel« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • daf1.jpg
  • daf2.jpg
Grüße von Blue Angel (Tony)

You can reply in the German Language.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tony ist leider am 27.12.2012 verstorben. Seine Beiträge in diesem Forum mögen an ihn erinnern...

René Pinos

• »René Pinos« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 6. November 2005

Beruf: Indschinör

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 4. September 2011, 13:01

If you want to build this old "caffee mill", let me hnow in a PM. AAAAh!!! I don't know it's against the law, in this forum you never know.
Hi,

As long as the origin is not proved it is definitely against the law to circulate the copies. Please ask our moderator "eskatee", he is Dutch and I' am sure he knows the kit.

But you can show reskins because you own an original kit.

So please let us see your construction.

Best Regards
René

Blue Angel

Schüler

• »Blue Angel« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 8. Juli 2011

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 5. September 2011, 00:09

A Classic car the DAF 600

Exectly what i expected.

I remember that in the far past, i think i was a boy age12, there was a kit from Veritas of this car.

But i'm not sure this is the one i show here.

And yes i can ask ekatee, but I'm Dutch too.

And i have a lot of experience whith paper kits (I'm 63 and i whas 10 when i start with build my first models, so 53 years?) :P

And sometimes if i read between the sentens i have the idea that the rules about this...somtimes they are a little different. ?(

Blue Angel.

Ps. The reason that i can not show my models here is that i don't have a good working camera or webcam yet. but here is one of my favorites.. The Dakota DC3 in metal foil.

constructed by my own.
»Blue Angel« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Foto's van modellen 002.jpg
Grüße von Blue Angel (Tony)

You can reply in the German Language.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tony ist leider am 27.12.2012 verstorben. Seine Beiträge in diesem Forum mögen an ihn erinnern...

Social Bookmarks