Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kartonbau.de - Alles rund um Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau und Bastelbogen. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Gerald

Profi

• »Gerald« ist männlich
  • »Gerald« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 12. März 2005

Beruf: Vertriebsingenieur Kältetechnik

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Februar 2006, 15:08

3 modelle, viel freude

hallo leute,

da bis zum eintreffen der "kanzel" für die ju88-C6 noch ein paar tage vergehen werden möchte ich hier mal meine drei vor kurzem erhaltenen modelle posten:

modell 1:

ju-87 d-3 von GPM (2-2004)
»Gerald« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • ju-87d3_001.jpg
  • ju-87d3_002.jpg

Gerald

Profi

• »Gerald« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Februar 2006, 15:10

modell 2:

fw 190 d-9 von GPM (11-2004)
  • fw190d-9_001.jpg
  • fw190d-9_002.jpg

Gerald

Profi

• »Gerald« ist männlich

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Februar 2006, 15:11

modell 3:

me-109 g2 von ORLIK (11-2005) mit lasercutsatz von DRAF MODEL
  • me-109g2_001.jpg
  • me-109g2_002.jpg

pawell

Fortgeschrittener

• »pawell« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 28. Dezember 2005

Beruf: civil engineer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Februar 2006, 20:10

hi gerald,
could you do us a favour and add some shots from insides of the kits?

by the way, does the 190 has a swastika on its tail? i have the stuka from gpm and it has only a weird blurry black cloud on the stabilizer, which looks quite bad... i know that e.g. german law prohibites to display nazi symbols; of course i don't want to propagate fascism or whatever at all, but i don't understand this censorship on models of historical planes/vehicles etc.
P.

Burn the land and boil the sea
You can’t take the sky from me

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pawell« (25. Februar 2006, 20:10)

missy mouse

Schüler

• »missy mouse« ist weiblich

Registrierungsdatum: 11. November 2005

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. Februar 2006, 20:44

i do 3D planes for a smallish flight sim called x-plane and posted a couple experimental german planes from WW2 on an x-plane forum. every one was actualy very happy and said they loved how they look and handle except for 2 guys, one from germany and another from isriael (i suck at spelling). bot said the planes look great but i need to remove the swastikas from their tails before i get in trouble with interpol. i explained to the and so did a few others that the planes are hosted on canadian servers and that they do not break any laws what so ever and are purely historical accuracy. i even showed them to a couple anti-nazi friends and they even liked them because they can look past a single symbol and see the machine and the detail. needless to say the 2 idiots are now trying to file a lawsuit against me for anti-semetic propaganda and accusing me of being a neo-nazi and a hatemonger, so i took the planes off and left the forum. why are there people like that breeding? take something made with historical accuracy that so many people love and twist it all around and spit it back at you and accuse you of spreading hate and intolerance?

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2006, 20:55

Jörg,

from my point of view it's now as simple as you did explain.

As far as I understood NS symbols are not forbidden on pictures and other historical documents. Also in nowadays movies such symbols are not punished.

Nevertheless paper models (as well as plastic kits!) are not historical therefore these symbols are forbidden here. For us here, it should be enough that the 10 golden rules of this board here do prohibite publishing such symbols (also for ex. the finnish swastika) and this is what we have to accept.

The reason why these symbols are forbidden has a very long history but should be discussed somewhere else. Keep modelling here!
Gründungsmitglied der HobbyModel-Gang und Luft46-Gang

Social Bookmarks