1:200 zero suisei tenzan kamimokei.com

• I was infected with the virus that small airplane from yu-san which knew all of you.
    Thus I wanted to make it.

I made one Zero fighter first. It was slightly small than true size and slightly blue. In addition, a canopy is not sharp. :(

I make use of this experience next and make nine small airplanes.

Three Zero A6M5 1:200 for zuikaku kamimokei.com
    Three Suisei D4Y2 1:200 for zuikaku kamimokei.com
    Three Tenzan B6N2 1:200 for zuikaku kamimokei.com

This is an exercise to make small airplanes abundantly. And it is work to be necessary when I make a carrier sometime. (When I moved into a big house)

6 of 9 beginning to cut was over today.
    I make it every stage every similar part to mass-produce nine planes.

The last photograph is eyes from my wife. 8)

Now,as for the big problem that I have, my teacher does not teach how to make canopies. :D

To be continued,sennaend

• Last night I was stingy. I decided to clean up my act and draw a picture how to make clear canopy for small plane.
    First make mold. Preferably hard wood will be fine because you can make surface smooth so that canopy doesnt get lumpy surface.
    Other way is to make mold from wood first then put clay on it. Finally pour mixed gypsum with water into the clay mold. After filing gypsum surface you can get firm and smooth surface.
    Actually I hold polyvinyl chloride sheet with mold with both hands. I tried to depict it but with pencil in right hand I couldnt make shape of right hand holding the mold so that I can sketch seeing it.
    Holding the mold and polyvinyl chloride sheet tightly put it on the stove. Please put gloves on your hands. In a couple of seconds the sheet deforms easily. Or you could hold it and ask your wife to apply heat with hair dryer if your wife is cooperative. In my case it is faraway dream.
    Then cut it along the drawn line on the mold.
    I hope your success in building IJN Zuikaku so that our aircraft carrier team up Zuikaku is IJN ship. Saratoga is US ship. And you sennaend-san you stand by Stephan-san who is building IJN aircraft carrier..
    Do you know this line from Shakespeare. When Caesar was..

Original von Airgoon
    How did that Floatplane manage to land on the carrier deck...??? :D :D :D

Norm

"That's so long ago, I don't remember"
    "Will I see you tonight?"
    "I never make plans that far ahead"

You must remember this. A kiss is still a kiss. A sigh is just a sigh....As time goes by.

But, serious now, its exhausting to cut canopy frame of 1/400 plane. After cutting it I was suffering from headache for one week.
    But, cannot stop making it :D

Take care

• Sennaend-San:

Very nice work! Will you make the entire carrier or just the planes?

Yu-San:

May I ask how old is Sennaend-San if you are using the expression "senna-chan"?

Best,

Matthias

• I don't know how old he is. I guess the picture he uses as avatar must be his children and considering children's age he must be much younger than me.

But, sometimes we address our friend, colleague, who are nearly same age or even bit older, we feel intimate adding "chan"

best regards,

• Stephan-san

I watched your Junyo.

You make a perfect work! @)

There are all of what I want to do in your work. :)

I product is the airplane which a Japanese sales agent (name is kami-moke) made with their interpretation for Zuikaku.

Thank you. sennaend